Monday, January 23, 2012

Moving Back

Moving Back




Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis



When I moved back here to Texas I thought I was going to be bored to death, that is, until I met Shane. He and I really hit it off on a friend level and within a year we were talking about opening our own clothing store which I honestly just couldn’t wait to do. We’re now in the home stretch towards opening day and I feel like we’re really close to being ready. I can’t wait to get those doors open and really feel what it’s like to own your own business! I left Shane to do all the logistical stuff like researching retail electricity from reliant in bradford and talking to the landlord about our lease terms which has been great because I’ve been able to focus on the inventory and design of the store. I can’t wait for things to get started and for us to find out if we’ve got what it takes to work together and make a good living. I guess we’ll find out soon what it means to be on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment