Sunday, August 7, 2011

A New Car

This guest post from Werner Rogers




I would like a new car. I would love to have a new car. I know that I have to be thrifty with the one I have. We cannot handle the extra expense right now. I have learned it is important to know what it takes to make sure you can hold on to your car as long as possible. Older cars need to have their oil change every 3000 miles or 3 months. Cars that are newer can go longer without an oil change. I always check the circulars that come in the mail or I look for commercials on Direct.TV for deals on satellite. If there is a special place where you like to get repair work done, sign up for any newsletters that have that may offer discounts. Also check their website for deals. Brakes should also be replaced as needed. Bad brakes not only provide a safety hazard, they will also make you have more costly repairs the longer you wait. Tires and rotors may have to be replaced if the situation gets too bad. Treat your car well and it will be good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment